This page contains a checklist of paperwork, items and instructions to streamline your resort stay. We realize this may seem like a lot of paperwork, and we require it for good reason – to ensure our ability to take care of your pet(s) to the highest standards of care. We appreciate your cooperation in providing the required information!
New to CCPR? We welcome new clients and offer referral discounts. We will require the New Client Enrollment packet and your pets vaccine history before we will book any first time services.
Returning Clients. Save time at check-in and have your paperwork completed in advance. Please fill out the Boarding Check-in form each visit for each pet. To keep our files up-to-date, please have your vet fax us your pet’s current vaccination records at 549-1872 Angola. or 877-2704 Tonawanda.
NEW! Upload vaccines on our pawsome App! see link below
Boarding Check-In Form (required every time you board your pet)
New Client Enrollment Packet (required for Daycare, Boarding, Daycare, Grooming)
Add a New Pet to an Existing Client Form
Web Cam Login Form – Coming Soon!
Splash Bash Rental Form – Coming Soon!
Download Our App! iOS and Android Phone App- Save time and a phone call !
- Upload Vaccines
- Schedule your dog for daycare days
- Request a boarding or a grooming
PLEASE NOTE: Dogs must be on a leash, and cats confined in a cat carrier coming into and out of the building. Please do not use Flexi leads.
What Should I Bring From Home?
You may bring your pet’s own bedding or a favorite toy! Our pets always feel better if they have the “smells from home” with them, and so we are happy to honor such requests for our guests.
The items must be washable and not pose an obvious choking hazard; please see one of our staff members for more details.
Check List for Dog Guests
New Client Application – One time only – the 1st time you board your pet.
Boarding Check-In Form– Please fill out every time you board your pet. 1 per pet.
Proof of Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations OR Titers – All pets are required to be up to date every time you board your pet – Please provide updated vaccine certificate when date expires. Fax 716-549-1872 Angola or 877-2704 Tonawanda. If you plan to have your dog vaccinated for Bordetella or Canine Cough, we suggest doing it 14 days in advance of your boarding date.
Returning Clients -Boarding Check-In Form- We ask for this to be updated each time your pet visits. It contains specific information that may have changed from a previous visit. We appreciate your cooperation in giving us this information for each visit.
- Grooming instructions – If you plan to have us bathe and/or groom your dog, fill out the instructions to the groomer on the “Individual Pet Sheet”. We do fill up and therefore these should be scheduled at the same time you book your stay.
- Medication, Treatment and Supplements – Please pack original bottle with pets name listed. Please be sure to list on each pet sheet form and update form each time you board. This important information must be updated with each visit. We want to make absolutely certain we have the most current information on any medications or supplements you are giving your dog.
- Board and Training Notes – if you would like us to train your dog, fill out first time you request training. Update with trainer for future visits if requesting training.
- Other things to bring (optional) – Please list specific items and descriptions on “Boarding Check-In Form”. We have the staff, time and space here to take care of all your dog’s belongings, their favorite bed (some bring along their own armchairs!) and every single toy they own if you want to bring them. We encourage comfort items from home. Toys/Bedding – List specifics – description, color, etc. Note: Toys, stuffing, bedding, pigs’ ears, rawhide chews or hooves risk danger of choking or intestinal blockage.
- We have food dishes and sanitize them daily, but if you would like to bring your pets slow feed dish we will accept those. please no ceramic, metal, or glass
- Food – Please 1 bag per meal; label with pets name and specific instructions. Do not include medications or supplements in the prepackaged food. If no food is provided our kennel diet is used for a small fee.
- Monthly flea/tick treatment and heartworm prevention are highly recommended. If parasites are found on your pet, they will be treated at your expense.
- NOTE: If your dog is elderly, please check out our recommendations for older dogs.
Check List for Cat Guests
- New Client Application – One time only – the 1st time you board your pet.
Written proof of current Rabies, Feline distemper vaccination. A Negative Feline leukemia/FIV test is required. Updated yearly for outdoor cats.
- Boarding Check-In form – updated each visit with specific information. Please fill out every time you board your cat.
- Grooming instructions – If you plan to have us groom your cat – see “Pet” form.
Please book these services at the time of booking as we fill up quickly.
- Medication, Treatment and Supplements – updated on pet form each time you board. Pack all in original bottles with pets name.
- Pre bagged meals (dry food) 1 bag per meal or canned food. Label each with your pets name. If no food is provided we will use our house food for a small fee.
- Treats, toys, and bed/blankets. Please label all belongings.
- We provide litter (clumping style) if your cat prefers another style please provide.
- Feline Leukemia status- test results – 1st time you board your cat. If your cat goes outdoors, we require either annual Feline Leukemia inoculations or a Feline Leukemia negative report from your veterinarian within one week prior to your boarding date.