Is Dog Daycare Right for My Dog?
Dogs who play nice with other dogs, are current on their vaccinations, and enjoy the company of other dogs will have a great time in our Doggie Day Care! Our resort staff supervise all play groups and engage our day care guests in a variety of activities. Multiple indoor/outdoor areas for playgroups allow us to keep play groups safe and divide dogs of similar size and play style. Our 5 acre indoor/outdoor daycare center, dog-friendly playground equipment, and seasonal wading pool will give your dog plenty of activities to choose from.
Dog Daycare is perfect for dogs who…
- Have owners that work long days during the week
- Love the company of other canine friends
- Dogs that are boarding with us get daycare at Discounted Rates!
- Need or want socialization to build his/her self confidence
- Has a tendency to be destructive with household items when his/her family is away
- Dogs whose energy level requires a high degree of activity
What Is the First Step to Joining Doggie Daycare?
All guests who will join our doggie day care groups must first participate in a 30-minute pre-assessment interview. Because the safety of each dog participating in our day care program is always our first concern, we will ask you a variety of questions about your pet’s activity level, exposure to other dogs, and interactive style with both unfamiliar people and other dogs. There is no charge for the assessment interview but we do require an appointment.
Step 1 – Download and fill out completed forms Download Here!
Step 2– Send completed forms to location of your choice – please include vaccines.
All Dogs MUST be in good health and current on Distemper, Rabies, & Bordetella***
Step 3 – Please call 716-549-1761 to enroll at the Angola location, or 716-873-0450 to enroll at the Tonawanda location. We will schedule your pet a pre-assessment interview after all forms have been submitted.
Step 4– Ask about our new APP to easily upload vaccine updates and schedule more daycare dates for your dog!!!
When Can My Dogs Play?
Weekdays and Saturdays dogs can come and join the fun anytime with the click of our app. After we do our initial evaluation with your dog, you can pre schedule your days on our app or by calling ahead. If you have a set schedule ask our desk staff to pre-schedule your days for you. NEW!! Download our new App to request daycare from your phone!
Consider Doggie Daycare while your house is being remodeled, while you have house guests who aren’t comfortable with dogs, or when you just want your own “down time” to yourself. You’ll be able to concentrate on your other activities and commitments, and your dog will come home satisfied, happy and “pleasantly pooped”!
What is the Daycare Play Schedule?
Dog play hours: 9:00AM – Noon
Nap/lunch: 12:15 – 1:30PM (lobby closed for staff lunches and pets get a private spot to nap)
More play time: 1:30 – 5:00PM for non boarding dogs. 4:00PM for boarding dogs.
Dogs go to runs/crates/boarding room before 8:30, during lunch and again for a rest period after 5pm prior to going home and/or being feed meals. This is to help reduce the risk of an upset stomach or bloat. Dogs have access to water at all times. We recommend waiting at least 20 minutes after arriving home before offering food/water to your dog.
Doggie Daycare Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 7:00PM (lobby closed Noon until 1:30PM)
Sunday: Daycare is offered for boarders and available for non-boarders (9:00AM-4:00PM) by appointment.
- $30 full day 7:00AM – 7:00PM
- $20 half day
- $15 per day/dog for boarding dogs Half Price!
- $23 each additional dog from the SAME family, playing on the SAME day (non-boarding dogs). $16 each additional dog for half day
- BETTER DEAL – BUY 10 FULL DAYS GET 11TH FULL DAY FREE!
- 11 day pack for 1 dog $300
- 11 day pack for 2 dogs $530
- 11 day daycare packages are valid for 1 year, non-refundable.
- BEST DEAL – UNLIMITED DAYCARE DAYS MONTHLY !
- UNLIMITED daycare days 1 dog $650 monthly
- UNLIMITED daycare days 2 dogs $1150 monthly
- Monthly packs are only valid for 31 days from the date of purchase
- Monthly packs offer a huge discount for frequent daycare dogs, but therefore are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Download our new APP and sign your dog up for daycare from your phone!
What is Considered a Half Day?
Half Day AM: Check in anytime after 7:00AM. Check out by 12:00 PM.
Half Day PM: Check in after 1:30PM. Check out by 7:00PM.