Why choose a boarding kennel?
Health, Safety, & Comfort….We believe that a professionally designed boarding kennel with veterinary grade equipment, trained staff 24-hours a day, and proper sanitation practices is the safest, cleanest and the best way to reduce the chance of parasites, prevent illness, escape, or injury.
We are dedicated to keeping your pet safe, happy, and ensure they enjoy their vacation while you are away!
Our State-of the-Art Systems and Features of Our Facility
Most importantly, our air is clean and temperature controlled. Rest assured your pet will be in a clean environment, breathing clean air.
- We run four commercial-grade air filtration systems with UV sterilization of all HVAC Systems including fresh air changes to help in preventing the spread of kennel cough, airborne viruses, bacteria and mold.
- Every area is cleaned with a high pressure hydro cleaning system with added sanitizers between guests.
Other custom features of our enclosures include:
- Bright natural light, sound dampening, secure latching and privacy.
- In-floor drains to prevent cross contamination from separate runs.
- Walk-in shower with non-slip flooring for stress-free bathing of large/special needs dogs in our grooming area.
- Web Cams located in each suite to allow owners a first-hand check-in on their pet using their smart phone or internet.
Health, Safety and Comfort
Your pet’s comfort is our priority. At Creature Comforts Pet Resort we go the extra mile to ensure a comfortable and safe stay for your pet.
- Real green grass! Our boarders get plenty of time outside to play in the green grass and to do their business.
- Epoxy finished, non skid flooring (no cold, exposed concrete) in all sleeping areas.
- Climate control heated and air conditioned environments.
- Redundant exit doors preventing escapes and 8-foot perimeter fencing.
- Professional grade laundry to ensure fresh and sanitary bedding and towels
- Kitchen preparation of gourmet meals and special diets.
- Isolation room for ill pets.
- Access to veterinary care 24/7.
Our Key to Success is Low Stress Boarding
Happier pets are healthier, easier to care for, and result in happy clients who become very loyal to our resort.
Our resort has gained the reputation as the choice for pet professionals seeking quality pet care for their own pets. This is a small step that our clients notice…confident staff, happy pets, clean accommodations and loyal clients.
Our Pack Leader
Creature Comforts Pet Resort, LLC is locally owned and operated by Emily Handschumaker. Emily has over 10 years experience working as a Licensed Veterinary Technician. Our entire staff makes a commitment to going above and beyond basic pet care and we feel our resort staff sets our resort apart as true pet care professionals.
Our staff participates in ongoing training. Pet health and safety is the first focus in our formal staff training program and is a key component in professional pet care. But we also believe pet body language and behavior are equally critical components of a formal training program for all staff, not just for dog trainers.
Rest assured our staff is well-trained to meet all the needs of your pet no matter what age, disposition, breed or health status.